Saturday, January 15, 2011

About packed ...

To say that getting ready to go to TX for a few weeks is a bigger chore than I thought is an understatement!  It's been a couple years since we went away for more than a couple weeks at a time, so I had to re-teach myself what to take and what to do around here before we leave.  I have notes pointing me to other notes!  But we're almost ready..  I did multiple loads of laundry today and dug out some summer clothes in hopes of warmer weather there.  Gotta be!

I have been working on some hooked and prodded lapel pins and am posting a step by step way to do them yourself.  Take a look on your right ...  I'll put a few steps on at a time.  It will be long but I hope informative.  Let me know what you think!

When I told a friend recently that we were waiting until now to leave she thought we were nuts but we had "stuff" to do ... places to be, people to see!  LOL!  But now it's just about in the bag ... literally.  This weather has been brutal since early December.  Bye bye IN!

I'll keep you posted on how our trip went and how we like Marfa TX!  Later ....

1 comment:

laurie said...

Have fun and post often, love to hear what you and Wendell and up to!!