Saturday, August 29, 2020

FYI ...

I just got into the comments section of my blog.  I hate to admit my ignorance, but I have turned on "comments" COUNTLESS times and I STILL rarely your see your comments within the blog.  I have to get into my own comment section under settings.  So I apologize profusely for seemingly ignoring people's comments and sometimes questions!  So sorry!  

I appreciate all of your positive comments, especially get lots of remarks about my instructions on how to bind a hooked rug and how to make proddy lapel pins.  And I get helpful tips on how to make homemade noodles without breaking my wrists, questions about what books I'm reading now (which I keep a record of here btw), and various memory-lane type of remarks.  Thank you all for that!

I'll work on it again, but I do get several error messages each time I'm typing a post and wonder what's happening (?) ... I think my computer virus program is in conflict with Google's Blogger program ... LOL!  I may eventually have to change blog programs (and you know how I LOVE change ... LOL!!!!!).

So ... in the future I'll try to answer any questions here in posts, as I receive them.  Promise to do better in the future and again ... I wasn't ignoring anyone.  Just not 'seeing' your comments out here on my blog (have to get into settings -- does that make sense?).  BIG SIGH!

Have a blessed weekend,
Judy 

No comments: