Sunday, April 4, 2021

Back for a spell ...

Well, for a while I'm going to try blogging again.  Took a short hiatis and tried to find another blog platform which I could feel comfortable with, but most of them are too costly or too difficult for this old brain to wrap around.  So I'll hang in here with Google.  I guess I need to change with the times.  I am still not happy with Google but for me, for now, it's the only game in town.  Only plus side for me is that they make no $$$ from me ...

So I'll get back on post some photos and let you all know what I'm up to.  Probably won't be as much as in the past, but I'll do my best.  We have been out and about and I have some neat photos to share.  So look for it in a few days.

Hope you've had a wonderful Easter weekend.  God bless you and have a great week!

No comments: