Monday, September 24, 2012

BTW ...

I wanted to share these pictures taken at the last meeting of the Holy Hookers.  (BTW ... it is open to anyone ... first Tuesday of each month at the Worthington-Jefferson Public Library at 6:30 p.m. ... y'all come!)  

It was a small group, just six of us, but we had a great time.  I love to see the works in progress.  And it is always wonderful when the hookers bring in completed projects!

Here goes ...

Sue L. always brings in these wonderful folk art/primitive looking pieces!  What a wonderful rug!  Much better viewed in person than in a picture (as is usually the case ...)
Sherry B. is a real artist!  This is a view of her koi pond, right by the entry into her log home.  Her work is smooth as silk and add to that the fact that she designs her own pieces ... well, what more can I say.
Sherry also made this cat door stop.  He has a hooked face and wool body.  Way cute!  And that's her in the background.

We are already filling up that d**m calendar for this week!  I guess tomorrow I take the PT, once again, over to the auto hospital in Bloomington.  Maybe I can kill two birds with one stone by picking up my quilt from Sheila's Sew Time.  But I don't have the next one ready to take (no backing prepared).  Well, that just gives me another excuse to go to Bloomington!  Right?  Today we mow. And meetings are on the agenda, too (heavy sigh ...).

Hope you enjoy these pictures of what the Holy Hookers have been up to lately.  And BTW, have a great week at your house.

No comments: