Thursday, September 22, 2011

Six more rows to go!!! ...


Just a quick post to put up this picture of progress on my runner rug.













Going out and cut down and pull up some flowers after lunch. Will dry some celosia for next year's seeds. Gotta cut down the asparagus bed and pull out the worst of the weeds there. Yesterday I pulled out the zinnias by the front door and will replace with ornamental cabbages so it will look good for a few weeks. I love this time of year but I know it will soon be cold hands and feet weather ...

Got my hair cut yesterday ... am spiky again! Did several errands in Bloomington as well as the dreaded grocery shopping. Bought some more yarn and crocheted another washcloth last night. Soon I must progress beyond sc and try something like a hat (all I've made so far are scarves, washcloths and coasters).

Getting ready for a family reunion this weekend. Should be fun re-connecting with cousins and nephews I haven't seen in ages.

Next week I begin autumn for real. Life goes on ...

1 comment:

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Loving that geometric rug!! When do we get to see the new hair-do? Have a great weekend!