- I hear the peepers as I drive down our road.
- John's wheat fields are getting beautifully green.
- The first dandelion is showing off.
- A fly rides all the way to Washington with me!
- The 4-wheelers cruise to the end of our road to be sure the river is still there.
- Crocus and daffodils are blooming in the yard
- An abundance of weeds are popping up through the mulch in the flower beds.
- Bluebirds are hunting near the asparagus patch.
- Squirrels are having to search a long time to find walnuts they buried.
- Baby calves are kicking up their heels in the fields.
- Fat robins are calling for spring rains.
|The garden shed calls my name ...|
How do you know it's spring near you?