Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby Shower ...

I have a baby shower in my future and I'm not even going to be a grandmother!  The extension homemaker club I belong to is sponsoring a Baby Shower-Open House for the New Beginning Crisis Pregnancy Center in Spencer, on Friday, May 6 from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. at the Extension office in Spencer.  I want to show you something Margo White made for the shower ...


Aren't these the cutest?!  Thank you so much Margo.  (I wish I could knit ...)

If anyone reading this wants to contribute some new baby item(s), please stop by, have some refreshments, learn more about the center, and drop it off!  (Or I'd be happy to take it with me ... :-)  I wrote a newspaper article about the Center and the shower for the Spencer Evening World.  I'll post the text below and to the right if you're interested in knowing more about this very worthy project.

No comments: