Friday, April 15, 2011

Family here and gone :-( ...

Well, we had a great weekend with "all" of our little family.  The weather started out rainy Saturday a.m. but got sunny by lunch time.  Wendell was even able to burn the brats out on the deck instead of under cover ... LOL!  Veronica had her Easter egg hunt and we all enjoyed the suspense.  And was that 24 or 25 eggs hidden ... only Grandpa knows for sure ...

Even this little person got in on the fun!

Having a busy week!  Got lots done out in the yard one day!  Just two flower beds to go (clean up)!  I planted okra, garlic and cock's comb flowers in the vegetable garden.  And the first of the asparagus is coming through the ground!  Yeah!

Today is a day away.  Margo and I are going to Greencastle to the fiber event at the fairgrounds.  Right now it looks overcast and there are predictions of rain for this evening.  Hope we get through the outside vendors before the storms.  I am seriously thinking of learning how to knit but do I really want to start another hobby???  I tried to learn once and was unsuccessful.  Maybe I should buy some pretty yarn today to get me inspired to knit ...

Hey ... at Jolly Homemakers Wednesday night one of the members said she has a HUGE loom in her garage that she will give to me!  Wow!  Now, talk about taking up another hobby!  That would be a "big" commitment.  She described the width as almost as big as her garage door!  I must go and look at it and take someone along with me who could tell me if something's missing.  Do you, dear reader, know anyone who could look at something like that and say "but the xyz is missing Judy!"  Let me know!!!!!  (thanks!)  

Off to get ready to travel to Greencastle.

1 comment:

laurie said...

Have fun a Greencastle, you can use yarn on a loom!!!I'm just say'n