Saturday, June 11, 2011

Finally ...

At the fiber fair in Washington last month I promised some lovely ladies that I would put the directions back on my blog about how to make the hooked and proddy lapel pins. Starting today I'll work on removing most of my rug pictures and putting the directions back up at the bottom of the page.

It's been a busy week. It's hard to believe that we've only been back from vacation just one week because I've poured a lot into this week for sure! We mowed Monday; I had wanted to leave to see Mom but it sure wasn't fair to Wendell to leave him with all that work! It was difficult to climb back in the car again but I left to see Mom early Tuesday morning; home late Wednesday. All things considered, she is in remarkable spirits and I think the telling thing will be how she will have progressed the next time I go up there to visit. She was in PT both days I was there but just getting started. In fact Tuesday was her first day. Mom is a very social person and she enjoys company so we talked and talked while I was there. But I must say I dread those 4-hour drives to Bluffton!

Sort of collapsed when I got home for a day. I actually moved my current hooking project over to the house and hooked a little that day. That way I don't have to AC both places. Friday evening we had dinner out with the Whites and that was fun! I haven't laughed so much in a long time and it was a good thing (laughing I mean)! Did errands this a.m. and rounded up the dust bunnies so I feel sort of back in control of my environment. Dead-headed the rose bush and the iris so they look better. So many weeds, so little time! LOL!

Well, now I'll begin remodeling this blog! Have a blessed weekend. Later ........

No comments: